Pro-active, tertiary qualified Electrical Engineering Draftsperson required to help us document and deliver a variety of projects.
bluebottle is an integrated solutions provider, specialising in lighting, project delivery and sales. Working in entertainment and commercial sectors we offer services ranging from full design and construct packages to the supply of lighting and control equipment.
Our growing team requires a pro-active, tertiary qualified Electrical Engineering Draftsperson to help us document and deliver a variety of projects on a part time basis.
- Prepare documentation and drafting of a range of technical lighting and design projects.
- Check, edit, modify as required all design drawings prepared internally, ensuring suitability and compliance to specification.
- Evaluate plans and specs to ensure compliance with relevant Australian Standards.
- Work in a team of designers and project managers to meet project specifications.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Electrical Engineering / Drafting.
- High technical proficiency in drafting software such as Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in lighting tools such as AGI32 and Dialux
- Familiarity with a range of industries such as commercial, industrial, theatre, architecture.
- Strong work ethic and a team based approach.
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve deadlines.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to Chay Moran on [email protected]